This week on Rainmaker Rewind, D.J. Billings, a.k.a. Sparky Firepants, joins Pamela Wilson and Jeff Goins on Zero to Book to explore the world of book illustration.
Billings is an illustrator who’s worked with big names like Nickelodeon and MTV. He’s currently creating illustrations for Pamela’s book.
And, as always, be sure to check out the other great episodes that recently aired on Rainmaker FM.
- Zero to Book. Pamela Wilson and Jeff Goins welcome illustrator D.J. Billings to the show to discuss the art of illustration for print and digital, and the practical considerations of using images in an ebook: How to Add Images to Your Book with a Professional Illustrator
- Copyblogger FM. Sonia Simone and guest Chris Marlow review the rules of content marketing for nonprofits: Content Marketing for Nonprofits
- The Writer Files. Kelton Reid chats with Kevin Kelly, New York Times bestselling author and co-founder of Wired magazine: How Wired Magazine’s Senior Maverick Kevin Kelly Writes: Part Two
- Youpreneur. Brand expert Philip VanDusen chats with Chris Ducker about the importance of visual elements when it comes to personal branding: Understanding the Importance of Building Brand Visuals, with Philip VanDusen
- The Missing Link. Jabez LeBret and LinkedIn expert Viveka Von Rosen teach you what you need to know about paid versus free LinkedIn accounts: LinkedIn Premium vs. LinkedIn Free, Part One
And, one more thing …
If you want to get Rainmaker Rewind sent straight to your favorite podcast player, subscribe right here on Rainmaker FM.