This week on Rewind, Chris Ducker welcomes creative entrepreneur Srinivas Rao to Youpreneur to chat about the importance of thinking outside of the box and differentiating yourself in your industry.
They also share their tips on setting yourself apart and explore the value of audience participation and feedback when it comes to developing or shifting your brand.
And, as always, be sure to check out the other great episodes that recently aired on Rainmaker FM.
- Youpreneur. Chris Ducker and Srinivas Rao discuss standing out in a crowded space and the importance of being creative: The Power of Being an Unmistakably Creative Entrepreneur, with Srinivas Rao
- Copyblogger FM. Pamela Wilson reveals the story arc that makes testimonials believable and covers the six “magic” questions that generate powerful testimonials: How to Give and Get Exceptional Testimonials, Part One
- The Writer Files. Kelton Reid rounds out his latest interview with Stephanie Danler, bestselling author of the acclaimed debut novel Sweetbitter: How ‘Sweetbitter’ Author Stephanie Danler Writes: Part Two
- The Missing Link. Jabez LeBret shares his secret sauce for writing a book fast and how to get the attention of the media: How to Write a Book In 8 Hours and Get More Media Attention
- Zero to Book. Pamela Wilson and Jeff Goins welcome The Kindlepreneur, Dave Chesson, to the show to navigate the world of Amazon book sales: Get Your Book Found: How to Outsmart Amazon’s Algorithm
- Elsewhere. Pamela Wilson hops over to Beyond the To-Do List with Erik Fisher to discuss her workflows, processes, and organizational systems: Pamela Wilson on Beyond the To-Do List
- StudioPress FM. Brian Gardner and Lauren Mancke are back again this week to review the creative process behind the StudioPress site redesign: The Creative Process Behind the StudioPress.com Redesign
And, one more thing …
If you want to get Rainmaker Rewind sent straight to your favorite podcast player, subscribe right here on Rainmaker FM.