On this week’s episode, we’re joined by Jason Schuller, a designer and maker of things for the web. His MO is always focusing on elegant simplicity, endlessly being inspired by awesome creative people, and relentlessly learning by making mistakes.
In this episode Brian Gardner, Lauren Mancke, and Jason Schuller discuss:
- The creative career of Jason Schuller
- Launching Press75
- The decision behind the sale of Press75
- The allure of side projects
- Prioritizing family in business decisions
- Creating work/life balance